Saturday, February 06, 2010

photobucket welcomes you

william
It has been an eventful two months. One detail is that Josh now works for Photobucket. So, i made myself a Photobucket account. I have been using Flickr to upload and post photos, but, i figures its ok to try Photobucket, right? Except you may have to bear with me for a while, because the details are different, and right now i can only create posts like this one. Slightly worse than what i used to be able to create, right? I'm sure it will come with time.

But, an advantage to getting Photobucket to work is that i can use Josh's mobile uploader application to more easily transfer pictures from my phone to this here blog. You care because i take more pictures with my phone these days than i do with my camera.

(Are you interested in such spiffyness? Let me know. I haven't really put in any time to figure out how to use these applications, but, i think they have promise for making our phone camera/uploading/picture handling/posting needs much easier. And, you get to increase the value to Josh's company. Yay!)

In the mean time, i have pictures, i have stories, and one day, i may have the time to share them here. Working on it, i promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment